Terms of Service
WEEIUP.COM website basic service is free. However, we expect you to be responsible in managing your account content. In particular, make sure that none of the prohibited items (like spam, viruses, or serious threats of violence) appear on your accounts contents.
WEEIUP.COM Acceptable Use Policy
WEEIUP.COM is a place that brings together international e-Citizens. We provide this space for meaningful discussion and business opportunities that is relevant and beneficial to all users - with that in mind we invite users to participate in these community in a way that is relevant and beneficial to others.
The following rules help everyone on WEEIUP.COM have a safe and productive experience.
Be Nice, Be Respectful
Engage with Others in a Constructive Way. Assume that everyone on WEEIUP is here to make the platform a great resource - the users come with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and opinions. It is OK to disagree, but please be civil, respectful, and considerate to other members, this includes all members of the WEEIUP Team.
No Hate Speech
WEEIUP is a place for discussion and business opportunities. WEEIUP does not tolerate content that attacks or disparages an individual or group based on race, gender, religion, nationality, ethnicity, political group, sexual orientation or another similar characteristic. Any generalizations about these topics should be phrased as neutrally as possible.
No Harassment and Bullying
Abusive behaviour directed towards private individuals and organisations is not allowed. That includes WEEIUP employees and the company in general. Repeated and unwanted contact constitutes a form of harassment. There is no minimum service guarantee with WEEIUP.COM - it is a free space where announcements can be made, guidance given and questions raised. If your questions are not being answer quickly enough, you will need to consider direct support, which is available with paid subscriptions.
Discussion around the use of WEEIUP applications is welcomed, but if you are dissatisfied with a product or outcome, please avoid denigrating the WEEIUP team in your remarks, we are all looking for constructive outcomes, and personal attacks will not be tolerated.
Be Positive and Purposeful in Your Communications
People are using this platform to ask and answer questions about the development of their WEEIUP accounts. If you have a meaningful question requiring an answer, please ask! If you feel like you can answer a question in a way that has value, please answer! But in your questions and answers please avoid the use of sarcasm or misleading information, bear in mind that many people using this platform have English as a 2nd language - so sarcasm could be misconstrued and misleading information can cause significant umbrage to others.
Accounts on WEEIUP platform for the activities outlined below will be pro-actively disconnected from version updates and any support services. Below activities are considered prohibited usage and will result in immediate account suspension or cancellation without a refund and the possibility that WEEIUP will impose fees; and/or pursue civil remedies without providing advance notice.
- Spam and Unsolicited Bulk Email: WEEIUP has a zero tolerance policy on spam.
- Access to Other Computers or Networks without Authorisation: Any act which interferes with the services of another user or network. Any act relating to the circumvention of security measures.
- Activities Viewed as Illegal or Harmful: Fraudulent or otherwise illegal activities, including engaging in phishing or otherwise obtaining financial or other personal information in a misleading manner or for fraudulent or misleading purposes; promoting and supporting abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful content
- Any activity or content that is harmful to minors in any way.
- Communities promoting hateful or discriminatory activity based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Pornography and Adult-content: Depictions or images of sexual acts or implied sexual activity;
- Potentially Illegal Group Activity: Networks promoting illegal or harmful gatherings; denial-of-service attacks; service disruption activities; radical political or religious actions.
We strongly believe that building generic social networks using WEEIUP platform is not beneficial for end-users. Network operators are encouraged to focus on building niche communities focused on beneficial causes. Uniting people around interests, goals or activity that is inspiring, positive and helpful invariably leads to overall project success. Below activities will be supported with priority.
- Educational and inspirational content generation and sharing.
- NGOs, NPOs and other groups contributing towards common welfare.
- Philanthropic, humanitarian, charitable networks.
- Open-source and Free software initiatives.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Our Services are provided “as is.” WEEIUP and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither WEEIUP.COM nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that our Services will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted.